AIM
blooddew1

Corks Floating on the.... Corks Floating on the....

Funny?

how could anyone say it was funny? I guess i dont get it, but it seems like theres nothing to get. anyway u wasted my time; booo, booo....

wallpaperman responds:

you aren't clever enough

Sporkfest Sporkfest

Fun Fun

I thought that was pretty good. i gave it 0 on interactivity and violence, but it didnt need it. That song was pretty cool. For some reason that made me happy, no way to explain it.

TmsT responds:

Me too. That music is always appropriate, even when it has nothing to do with sporks. ^_^

SHROOMER 2 Teaser SHROOMER 2 Teaser

yawn

there just wasnt enough there, hehe shrooms, NEXT! and the matrix ripoff stuff, im tired of it.

Pigeon Hunter Pigeon Hunter

aim messed up?

it seems like my aim kept getting off the mouse, i think it had something to do with either the movement or when my cursor goes off the window. Other than that i think its a perfect game, it would be really cool if the hick yelled hick like things at the birds when they shit. Also his truck was too nice for a hick, it needed some rust. Thx for the submit tho, pretty cool.

Syko666 responds:

Sorry, I should have put in the commentary that the more beers he drinks, the more unaccurate his aim becomes (thanks to Mr.Pinks cool coding). Thanks for your kind remarks, they are very appreciated.